Every three months £250,000 is shared among their UK employees to donate to projects that matter to them most. Aviva employees can browse fundraising pages, donating the funds they’re given to back the causes that resonate most with them. If you reach your target then you can then put your idea into action!
To apply for this funding you must fall within two key funding areas:
- Climate Action: Promoting healthy, thriving communities by preventing, preparing for and protecting against the impacts of climate change
- Financial Wellbeing: Helping people to take control of their wellbeing by giving them the tools to be more financially resilient and independent
And be raising funds to help:
- Develop a new approach, product or technology; or
- implement a new initiative or pilot a new scheme; or
- expand existing services to a new area or beneficiary group; or
- adapt services to meet today’s needs without compromising those of future generations
Amount: Dependent on Crowdfunding
Deadline: Current Funding – 20th April
Comments are closed.